Sunday, August 12, 2007

December Holiday

The Goh Family is considering having December holiday in Tokyo & Osaka. Knowing that I cannot eat Japanese food, Vincent suggested that we should start eating it every weekend so I can get used to it.

I am allergy to Japanese food since I was in secondary school. Cannot take raw food, sushi, eel, udon & also miso soup. Will either have diarrhoea or vomit.

Today, we went to Kuryia at Shaw Centre, 5th floor. I ordered a katsudon set meal & a chawamushi followed by a scoop of macha ice-cream. Ordered a udon with seaweed for Meredith as she has a little cough.

Meredith is just like me, don't know how to appreciate Japanese food, seem like she almost vomitted after finishing the bowl of udon. Her expression was so funny that Eugene & my mum-in-law cannot stopped laughing ;>)

For me, guess what happened! Vomitted the macha ice-cream instead of the food, good try right?

Thanks Vincent for the dinner!

No comments: