Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fortunemeow.com

My two brothers and I had started a business together retailing fortune meow. The idea came from my youngest brother, Choon Wee who likes the fortune cat so much that he wanted to start a business on it. My mum wanted the three of us to start this business, so, Yong and I have to support him.

Besides retailing online, we will be selling at flea market every Sunday at China Square starting 1 June.

As usual, my mum is the the top sales woman, she sold more than 100 pieces of handphone straps to her colleagues. Wee had also sold a few of them too. Christina, Wee's friend have also took some stocks to be placed at her push-cart in Hereen. Ops, as for me, sleeping partner, only sold one to my maid.

Want to purchase one home and "HUAT"?

A toast to success for fortunemeow.

No comments: