Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Movie - Kungfu Panda


Eugene suggested that we should bring Meredith to movie since she has not been to a cinema before. So, we brought her to watch Kungfu Panda yesterday at GV Bishan. My last movie was Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, which was in Y2003.

How can we miss the popcorn when watching movie, that's my favourite. So, we brought popcorn even though Dith is still coughing. I forbids Eugene from holding the popcorn as he will finish all before the movie starts. Hee, that reminds me of what he did during our courtship.

Eugene and I enjoyed the show, but not Dith... asked if she wants to watch movie in cinema again, she said "no". Why? It's not fun!!! Guess, she does not understand the story and also having to sit on the booster seat for more than an hour, backside pain ...

No comments: