Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Darling Girl Has Grown Up!

As usual, I was going through Meredith's school bag to ensure that her colour pencils and pencils are sharpen. Found that half of her eraser was missing and started questioning her.

What happened???

She told me she was naughty in class and her teacher May Fen had thrown it away. She was not paying attention in class, following her classmates using colour pencils to poke into the eraser. That annoyed her teacher so she thrown it away. "Hello ... Teacher May Fen, that eraser cost $1.50!!!! you thrown away ... aiya.."

I did not reprimand Meredith but asked her not do it again and she gave me her promise.

Did not know that this incident hurt Meredith until I told my mother-in-law about it in Mandarin. Meredith understood it, she said "Mummy, don't tell other people about it" I was shocked to hear that and apologise to her. Guess, she felt embarrassed.

She has really grown up.

No comments: