Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sleep through the Night

Hooray, Keegan managed to sleep through the night without waking up for milk since 2 weeks ago. We made it.

Although he did not wake up for milk, he will still cry for a while and stopped. If he cried too loud, instead of carrying him or feed him milk, I gave him pacifier and it works. He was being pacified and went back to sleep in less than a minute. Sometimes, he will suck his thumb.

My friends have been asking how did we train him? Actually, it is brain programming ... after his last feed at 10 pm, I will talk to him, " good night, sleep through the night and wake up tomorrow at 7 am for milk milk. I know you are make it." That's what we did for Meredith too.

Anyway, I still have to wake up to express milk at 3.30 am. Well, 3 more months to go ... and I shall stop breastfeeding.

No comments: