Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Being an Exciting Wife starting Y2008!

As usual, no countdown party for New Year's Eve for Eugene, Dith & myself.

We had dinner with Eugene's customer and his family who were in Singapore for holiday at Long Beach @ Dempsey Hill. Afterwhich, we dropped them at Paragon and proceeded to Kiddy Palace at Toa Payoh HDB Hub since Dith wanted to go "kai kai".

On our way back home, Eugene commented that his wish for me starting Y2008 is to turn me into an exciting wife so that I will not turn "yellow" after being a SAHM for 2 years, also with our second baby boy arriving soon in early April 2008.

Appreciate wines, networking and attending personal development courses with him etc., are his wishes. Okie, I will try ...

As for Eugene, he will be travelling overseas even more this year. I hope he will take good care of his own health and wish him a peaceful & prosperous year ahead.

Meredith will be starting her nursery tomorrow in a new school, I hope she will enjoy herself making new friends.

No comments: